NewtOn OMEGA 800
Universal migratory corrosion inhibitor for steel reinforcement in concrete
• easy to use
• prevents the development of existing corrosion foci on the metal and the appearance of new
• does not change the appearance of concrete
• prolongs the durability of reinforced concrete structures by 10 or more times
• protects metal in concretes with a high chloride content
• protects against corrosion, migrating even into the densest concrete
• for a long time postpones the overhaul period of reinforced concrete structures
• easy to apply by spray, roller or brush
• forms a protective film on the fittings
• eliminates the need for direct application of anti-corrosion material to metal
• does not reduce the adhesion of concrete to reinforcement
• does not affect the strength and frost resistance of concrete
• allows concrete to "breathe", does not interfere with vapor diffusion
• water-based material, non-flammable
• safe and environmentally friendly
Directions for use:
The technology of "Omega 800" application depends on the specific task. For the impregnation of finished reinforced concrete products, the solution is applied to the concrete surface cleaned from contamination with a brush, roller or spraying. Dosage 0.3 - 0.6 l / m2. "Omega 800" can be added with mixing water to the concrete used for repair and restoration works. Dosage 1 - 3% by weight of cement.
Instructions for use
"OMEGA 800" is an aqueous solution of highly effective corrosion inhibitors (retarders), mutually reinforcing the protective action of each other, additionally containing penetrating additives.
OMEGA 800 is a migratory corrosion inhibitor for steel reinforcement in concrete. When "OMEGA 800" is applied to the surface of a reinforced concrete product, or when the drug is added to the mixtures used for repair work, the drug is absorbed into the concrete stone, reaches the reinforcement, is adsorbed on it and, forming nano-sized protective layers, stops the corrosion destruction of the metal.
OMEGA 800 does not require dilution. Stir before use. For impregnation of reinforced concrete products, the consumption of the drug is 0.3 - 0.6 l / m2. When added to concrete used for repair and restoration work - 2 - 6% by weight of cement.
produced in the form of an aqueous solution and packed in a plastic container of any volume.
when stored in a sealed container up to 5 years.
Terms of delivery: Delivery in polyethylene containers with a volume of 1000 liters is possible for further packaging at the place of use in a more suitable one.
our other products and technologies (select the desired section)